Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's late, working and trying to move on with life, oh my day of "ME" celebration is fast approaching now getting back on track much more faster now. I got all things fixed tonight, dishes, foods back in the fridge and oh...time for me... Got my workstation load up for battery for a long night of working, got some food to munch but I think I would just rather get on with cereals for the mean time. These gums are killing me totally not figuring it out much more quickly than noticing it rather than feeling the aches and pains on my gums. I run into my mobile phone and while I was preparing for my munchkins over the time I am going to work, I got a thought of taking a snapshot of bottle of wine. Got a glass, poured some. While stepping into my workstation and seconds by minutes and hours have passed by got some humming into my mind... If you ever changed your mind, Don't you dare come back to me crying I want you back again... I needed someone who would love me more than he love himself More than he love himself More than he Love Himself Love it, totally awesome song, great talent and very inspiring and emotionally overwhelming feeling. Want to know what I was saying? Go click on the link and hit like

No comments:

Post a Comment